11/13/2010

if i was a rich gurl....na na na

every1 wants 2 be rich....
i wana be a billionare
so freakin bad....so tat i cud hav stuff like........

i wud own da moon.....
ma bedroom wil c da world.....

ma very own pet wit diamond teeth....


ma glass made of pure DIAMOND!!!!



i wil play golf on water!!!!wee...n hav elisha as ma personal tutor :D




ma security 24/7....





oni spring water from HIMALAYA 2 flush ma toilet....






only dollar bills as ma.....(u noe!!!)CHA-CHING!!!!!







oni paris perfume in ma pool...hmmmm!!!!








only a pro can wash ma golden car....









my 20 inch laptop wit diamond edging n has core 2 processor

wit GB ram....






my limo!!!
my own resorts!!!







cool huh??
ma dreams...
wish me luck....if it cums true...
u mite be able 2 live as glamorous as me....bt oni if u hav money....
bcoz...
if u aint gt no money then get ur broke ass home....:P









No comments: