3/06/2012

hola people!
heheh, im back!!
this time im feeling STRESSED...


its the 6th MARCH 2012!
which means there's only 18 days + left for.....
SPM RESULT DAY..
ahhhh, in my case..
its my doom day! (:
i just hope i did not screw up the paper.. :/


anyway, its the 7th of march 2moro..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEEN..
hehehehe, introducing the gorgeous girl beside me..
she's teen..
or better known as
LARISSA THE TEEN DISGUSTER! :P



you're amazing teen..
CONGRATULATIONS ON TURNING 18!
you're a legal  adult now(sorta).. 
ohhh, not 2 forget what an excellent driver you are!
sorry i could not make it 2 your SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTYY..
dont be mad!
you know i still lovee you no matter what..
heheh,
in this world, where everything seems uncertain.. only1 thing is definite..
you'll always be my friend.. beyond words, time and distance! 
i love you teen.. 
happy birthday and have a blast! ❤


and..
mimi my doggie is turning 3 in 2 weeks time
heheh, happy birthday mimi dear
thank you 4 always being there 4 me..
you're like my best friend!
 and i lovee you a lot..
but if u ever choose 2 reveal my secrets, i shall hate you..
haha, i know you'd do no such thing..
but dont say i didnt warn you!
Lol, happy birthday darling! ;)



hmmmmmm,
well, this month ccertainly holds a lot of events..
like MY 2ND CONCERT!
this time with jia yi and eli..
cant wait!
haha, me gotta ciao..
till the next post.. BYEEEE!
;)

No comments: